Full description for Economics
* Economic ideas and trends play a crucial yet little-understood role in the development of the world in which we live and are therefore vital to understanding our society today. From mercantilists through Keynesians to modern economic thought, this handbook covers 50 of the greatest minds and 10 core theories. Including Hume, Smith, Marx, and von Mises, succinct biographies reach behind the personalities and reveal the outstanding contribution each has made to this internationally important and pervasive discipline. The essential concepts and themes have been expertly selected and the complex issues clearly explained within a social, political, and cultural context, allowing the rich history of economic thought to be told and the motivations behind its phenomenal global development to be understood.
* Publisher: Chicago Review Press
* Published: 14 May 2008
* Format: Paperback 128 pages
* See: Full bibliographic data
* Categories: Reference Works | Economics | Business & Management
* ISBN 13: 9781556526664 ISBN 10: 1556526660
Enter 204A1H, FREE203A, PDNOV, 201A1B, or 200FPP24 in the Promotions tab for Free Delivery.
Enter 'IS001' for 10% off your order.
Don't forget Quidco
- Thanks to Rhys135 for this code section