Lloyds TENS Machine which is normally £9.99 instore can be bought for £4.99 with any purchase of tablets including pain killers etc. They have some pain killers for 99p so total cost inc TENS is £5.98.
Over half of us suffer from chronic pain such as back or joint pain. Whether you have one of these conditions, or just suffer from intermittent pain, you know it can stop you doing even the simplest of things.
What if there was a safe, affordable and effective form of pain relief for a range of different complaints which you could use alongside over the counter or prescription pain relief medication?
The Lloydspharmacy TENS machine delivers small, painless electrical pulses to the body via electrodes placed on the skin. This blocks the way pain signals are sent to the brain and stimulates the body to produce its own pain relieving chemicals called endorphins.
TENS is a highly effective treatment for pain. It is used worldwide and recommended by sports coaches, physiotherapy departments, pain clinics, doctors and other medical practitioners. A TENS unit will ease pain, and should result in a decrease of drug intake! For many the relief is dramatic.
Give yourself a break from pain with the Lloydspharmacy TENS Machine Digital Pain Reliever.
• 1 in 7 people in the UK suffers from chronic pain.
• TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
• TENS is now regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and pharmacists throughout the UK
• Back pain is the largest single reported cause of absence from work in the UK
Features of the Lloydspharmacy TENS Machine:
• Easy to use.
• Adjustable power settings.
• Fast, effective and safe pain relief
• Lightweight and portable
• Pain relief or massage
• Large gel pads.
• Handy belt clip.
• Safe to use with existing medication.
• Adjustable intensities to suit your needs
• Treatment modes to suit different pain areas