First Post so apologies if missing anything.
Been wanting a remote to control my big AV list of equipment and these have excellent reviews everywhere even when they sold for £60+. Apprently they require a bit of patience in setting up, which must be done plugged into a computer, but well worth the effort.
Thought it was quite interesting that Amazon are selling the 550 for $149.99 on US store... didn't realse the pound had dropped that far :p
* Compatible with TVs, sound systems, and DVD players/recorders from over 3,000 electronics manufacturers
* Replace up to 15 remote control devices
* Sound and Picture convenience buttons help you change picture aspect ratios and sound modes
* Connect via Windows/Mac PCs to receive updates, configure remote
* Interactive LCD screen and backlit keypad