Features & Benefits
* Frequency Directed Dual Driver (FDD2) technology produces a uniform soundfield anywhere in the room.
* Create 5.1 surround sound from common 2-channel stereo sources with Matrix mode.
* Centre channel speaker fits most flat-panel LCD monitors.
* Satellite speaker stands rotate for easy wall mounting.
* Dynamic, real-time bass equalisation maximizes bass response while minimizing distortion.
* High excursion, ported, down-firing subwoofer displaces more air for deeper bass.
* Master volume, subwoofer level and matrix button are all conveniently placed on the control centre.
* Connect headphones to enjoy your games and music privately.
* 2 year guarantee.
* Full product support.
Immerse yourself in the game with the outstanding surround sound of Logitech’s X-540 speaker system. Dual driver satellites use FDD2™ technology to eliminate uneven response created by conventional dual driver designs and matrix mode creates 5.1 surround sound from 2-channel sources. An innovative centre channel speaker clips onto the top of most flat-panel LCD monitors. The ported subwoofer features dynamic, real-time equalization that maximizes bass while minimizing distortion. The X-540 also features a convenient control pod with volume and subwoofer level controls, as well as a headphone jack for private listening. Satellite stands rotate for easy wall mounting.
P.S not sure about seller rating & this is the cheapest I could find at the moment.
Bought mine from Logitech a few months ago for £44.50