What can you get for 50p these days?
Travel with Chiltern Mainline from London to Birmingham for just 50p return. With plenty of train times to choose from, departing from London Marylebone in the morning and returning from Birmingham Moor St in the afternoon/evening, what have you got to lose? We have almost 20,000 return tickets available, so register your details now and buy your ticket
**please note your ticket will be delivered via email attachment, and you will need to print it out before travel**
Why travel with Chiltern?
Our spacious and comfortable trains offer free WiFi, plenty of tables and plug points at almost every seat.
Visit the second city for just 50p return and enjoy a culture fix, the latest fashion or just something to keep the kids occupied? From museums and attractions, to shopping centres and restaurants - take a look and be inspired! - Find out more on the Visit Birmingham website.
How to book your 50p ticket
To book your 50p ticket, enter your details opposite and you’ll be taken to our dedicated booking page to choose your travel times. Please note, you will need access to a printer to print out your ticket.
Tickets are available for travel between Monday 10th March 2014 and Saturday 5th April 2014 inclusive. (Excluding Saturday 22nd March 2014.)
As part of this promotion, you will receive a welcome email from Chiltern Railways, and further email communications to let you know about future special offers and days out. You can unsubscribe at any time. PlusBus is not available in conjunction with this offer.
Terms and conditions:
Tickets are sold as 25p single tickets.
· 25p single tickets are valid on Chiltern Railways from London Marylebone to Birmingham Moor Street and vice versa.
· Only available through the Chiltern Railways website.
· Tickets will be available for purchase between Monday 3rd March 2014 and Friday 4th April 2014 inclusive, or until the maximum ticket allocation has been reached, whichever is sooner.
· Tickets will be available for travel between Monday 10th March 2014 and Saturday 5th April 2014 inclusive. (Excluding Saturday 22nd March 2014).
· Offer available on selected trains between Monday and Saturday.
· Valid for standard class travel only.
· Tickets can be fulfilled through print at home method only.
· No break of journey is permitted in either direction on promotional tickets.
· If the 25p fare is sold out on a train, our normal range of fares will be shown.
· It is possible to purchase a return journey combining a 25p ticket in one direction, and a normal ticket in the other.
· In completing the online form, you are opting into communications from Chiltern Railways and Arriva Group. You can unsubscribe using the ‘unsubscribe’ link within the email at any time.
· Your details will not be disclosed to third parties.
· 25p tickets are non refundable and subject to availability.
· A £10/£25 upgrade to the Business Zone (available on selected trains) can be purchased at a Chiltern Railways booking office or onboard the train.
· PlusBus is not available in conjunction with this offer.
Direct Link without signing up:http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/content/evening-standard-50p-offer-march-2014-book-your-tickets