Looks an excellent price for a game pretty much sold out at most places and going for over £25.
The Lost in Blue series debuts on a new platform for the first time ever with Lost in Blue (working title). Experience a survival adventure like never before through colorful 3D graphics and the uniquely interactive capabilities of the Nintendo Wii. You find yourself stranded on a mysterious island filled with lush forests, a sunken ship, ancient ruins, and an active volcano. With the help of a trusty pet and a new friend, you'll explore the mysteries of the island to find a way out or make a new life for yourselves there forever.
* The first console version of the series greatly upgrades the visual quality and depth of the game, immersing the player in a survival adventure like never before * Vibrant 3D graphics paint the island environment, weather systems, and various items as more life-like than ever
* Full use of Wii-mote and Nunchuk controls allow you to experience realistic movements with a variety of mini-games including fishing, carpentry, fire-making and more
* An island tutorial and a greater focus on exploration enhances the accessibility and fun factor for new players
* Dependable pets improve item gathering and provide entertainment by playing music or dancing with you
* Recruit a friend for over 40 mini-games, including new, cooperative games - the better you play, the bigger your reward