**Use Code FTSL15-1 for this price (If you have used this code just set up another account using a diffrent email address)**
The world of E.D.N. III has been given a dramatic new facelift in this co-operative sequel to Capcoms sci-fi shooter.
A decade since humanity first set foot on the arctic wasteland of E.D.N. III, the alien world has changed significantly, with large-scale terraforming gradually melting away the planets ice to reveal the lush forests and scorching deserts hidden beneath. Six interconnected campaign episodes now take the place of the originals more directed storyline, allowing players to follow a new plot from multiple perspectives. This approach also allows up to four players to team up co-operatively and take on the domineering new monsters that roam the landscape.
Alongside this new campaign is a robust multiplayer component that lets players take their fully-customised characters onto the online battlefield. A huge variety of new vital suits and vehicles allow for large-scale wars to be waged across each tropical environment, and a new ranking system rewards players for assisting team mates or completing mission objectives.
Leaving behind a more structured storyline in favour of large-scale co-operative gameplay, Lost Planet 2 focuses on the strengths of Capcoms original shooter while updating its solid online multiplayer.
* 4 player co-op action: Team up to battle the giant Akrid in explosive 4 player co-operative play. Teamwork is the players key to victory as the team is dependent on each other to succeed and survive
* Single-player game evolves based on players decisions and actions
* Deep level of character customization: Players will have hundreds of different ways to customize their look to truly help them define their character on the battlefield both on- and offline. Certain weapons can also be customized to suit individual player style
* Beautiful massive environments: Capcoms advanced graphics engine, MT Framework 2.0, will bring the game to life with the next step in 3D fidelity and performance
* Massive scale of enemies: Players skill on the battlefield and work as a team will be tested like never before against the giant Akrid. Players will utilize teamwork tactics, new weapons and a variety of vital suits (VS) to fight these larger-than-life bosses
* Rewards System: Players will receive rewards for assisting team mates and contributing to the teams success
* Multiplayer modes and online ranking system