We've dusted off our maths textbooks and worked out a fantastic 50% off discount on all Christmas and Halloween products and all year round favourites made before October 1st 2016. But before you start adding to your basket, please take a look at our sale terms and conditions:
1. The sale will begin on the 26th December 2016 and will finish when we have sold through all of our stock… so try not to be late.
2. Everyone’s invited. The sale will be open to customers from all around the world with no restrictions on locality.
3. The sale is on a ‘first come first served’ basis. As the stock is very limited, it will not be remade once it has been sold through.
4. There is no limit on quantity of products or orders (we won’t judge you on your massage bar addiction!).
5. We hope you are thrilled with your purchases, however, in the case of a fault, we are unfortunately unable to replace sale items due to limited stock. Instead, Customer Care will be able to offer a full refund on any faulty items or errors that occur from online or in-store purchases. (Please note that shops are unable to process refunds for purchased sale items in-store and direct these enquiries to Customer Care). For more information on refunds, please refer to our standard T&Cs.
6. Some of the items in the sale are outside the limits of our usual Freshness Policy(this is not the same thing as their best before date). It’s possible that a few of the items you purchase won’t be as fresh as our full-priced items and we think it’s important you’re aware of that now before receiving them.
7. There will be no next day delivery options on any orders on the uk.lush.com website from 22nd December at 1pm onwards until approximately 6th January 2017. Your Boxing Day sale order will, therefore, be delivered via standard mail and is subject to the delivery restraints of that service over the Christmas and New Year period. For this reason, orders may fall out of the delivery times quoted in our Delivery Information page.
8. The discount applicable is against the gross value of the product. This includes VAT where applicable. Where VAT is not applicable - as is the case with International orders outside of the EU - the discount is applied to the net price of the product.
Now the small print’s done, it’s time to get ordering. We hope you enjoy the sale!