Using an enlarged, circular 8-way floating D-Pad and a classic six-button layout, the Street Fighter IV FightPad brings the old school fighting game experience right into your home. With separate turbo settings for each button and great ergonomics, prepare yourself for hours of competition, no quarters necessary.
- Enlarged circular 8-way floating D-Pad
- 6-button layout with additional multi-speed Turbo functionality
- Rubber grips for improved handling
- 3-way switch enables D-Pad to also function as left or right analog stick
- Integrated headset port for use with Xbox LIVE
Was looking around for a decent way to play fighting games on my Xbox 360 and thought a fightpad would be the way to go, this is the cheapest I could find them so I am sharing with anyone else who has been looking to buy one. Also available for the Playstation 3.
They only have one design for each console but if the artwork is not an issue then it's a good price.
Review from IGN:http://uk.gear.ign.com/articles/946/946596p1.html