with play.com price gone up this is the cheapest
decent game at a decent price
* Family values: The most violent game ever made for the Wii, from one of the heads of the legendary Clover Studio - creators of Okami and God Hand.
* Red all over: Unique graphical style is influenced by Frank Miller's Sin City, with the whole game portrayed solely in black, white and… red.
* Farewell to arms: Main character Jack has a chainsaw for an arm and he's not afraid to use it, insome of the most visceral melee combat ever seen.
* (E)motion control: Context-sensitive controls are easy to learn but provide plenty of nuance as you learn to use your environment and your enemy's tactics to your advantage.
* Black & red: Bizarre mini-games and challenges, including the gruesome "death press" and the over-the-top "man darts" - involving a baseball bat and a giant dart board.