Been looking for a soldering iron recently and happened to find this kit at Maplin. I think it is a pretty good price for what you're getting, especially if you don't have any of these items.
Electronics tool kit ideal for electronics courses at schools and colleges as well DIY and hobbyist use. Includes 20 of the more common electronics tools including screwdrivers, a multimeter and a soldering iron. Comes encased in a black, zipped carry case.
• Two 5mm x 100mm screwdrivers (slotted and Phillips)
• Two 2.5mm x 75mm precision screwdrivers (slotted and Phillips)
• A multimeter
• Six piece soldering tool set
• A multimeter and test leads
• A wire stripper and cutter
• A soldering iron
• A pair of long nose pliers
• A pair of diagonal cutting pliers
• A pair of long nose tweezers
• A crimping tool
• A knife
• A zipped nylon bag
• ...and a cuddly toy (just kidding!)
Possible 4.2% back from topcashback (not included in the listed price).