No need to be a student!
The corresponding 2010 version will cost £110 (http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/enterprise/355621/office-2010-prices-the-good-the-bad-and-the-costly).
This product can be installed on three computers
Contains: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
Create great-looking documents faster and easier using improved picture, charting and graphics tools with Smart Graphics.
Create eye-catching spreadsheets and charts with shading and colour in Excel 2007
Give documents, spreadsheets and presentations a consistent look automatically with Themes
See formatting changes in one click using Live Preview.
Get better results fast, with improved user interface, menus and toolbars.
Gather, organize and search your notes and information in one place with Office OneNote 2007
Remove comments, hidden text and personal information from documents with Document Inspector
Recover documents lost while working during inopportune system problems through the Document Recovery Tool
Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition (3 User Licence) (PC) (Download the corresponding Office 2010 software free. Terms and Conditions apply.)
Free Office 2010 download from Microsoft when you buy Office 2007
1. To qualify for a free download of the corresponding Office 2010 software, buy, install and activate a qualifying Office 2007 product (with or without a new PC) between 5th March and 30th September 2010.
2. Ensure you install and activate your copy of Office 2007 by 30th September 2010. Please note, to download Office 2010 you will need an activated Office 2007 Product ID, a dated sales receipt and a Windows Live ID.
3. Once the corresponding Office 2010 is available, simply visit Microsoft at http://www.office.com/techg
by 31st October 2010 to download Office 2010 at no additional cost, or purchase a DVD copy of Office 2010 for a fee.
4. Offer is limited to 25 per customer.
5. Terms and Conditions apply.
You can also buy a version of Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition for purchase with PC Hardware for only £54.99 ( details here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/promotions/details/popup/AVQLV8LOLGYXZ
). Includes the free upgrade as well.