Play are selling "MegaMan Starforce: Pegasus" for the Nintendo DS for £7.99 (inc Del.)
You can get cashback from the usual sites (e.g. 4% Quidco, making it just £7.51)
The next best price seems to be £16.99 from SoftUK.
When aliens from Planet FM plot to invade Earth, alien Omega-Xis escapes to warn a courageous boy, Geo Stelar. Together, they must face the aliens on the electromagnetic system known as the Wave Road, and combine to become the ultimate champion for Earth: Megaman!
In Megaman Starforce, players explore towns and interact with people in the real world while the action-packed battles take place in the virtual "Wave World." Enemy encounters take place on a three by five grid in a 3D perspective, where players use a portfolio of Battle Cards that each have distinct attributes and attack powers. As the story progresses, players will acquire additional cards to build an arsenal that reflects their personal strategy. Players can also connect wirelessly via the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection with friends to create a Brother Band network, where they can share cards and get status upgrades.
- Two co-existing worlds - explore the real world in human form and transform into Mega Man to maneuver the virtual "Wave World"
- Cyber battles feature an immersive third person view as players engage enemies in a 3x5 battle grid
- Each game version offers a unique powered-up transformation of Megaman based on the respective elemental power and can unleash a special "Star Force Big Bang" attack
- Battle Cards based on elemental attributes (fire, water, wood, electricity), each a part of a power chain where one is stronger or weaker than another
- Best Combo - combine Battle Cards of the same type to unleash consecutive attacks
- Dynamic Brother Band system - add up to six friends to help each other in battles, share Battle Cards, receive stat boosts and other special benefits
- Each character has their own customisable Personal Page where Battle Cards and information can be viewed and traded with friends to compare progress