Mega Week Sale up to 20% OFF further 10% off for Debenhams card holders in Debenhams Starting 02 March - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
266Expired

Mega Week Sale up to 20% OFF further 10% off for Debenhams card holders in Debenhams Starting 02 March

£0.00 @ Debenhams
If you love shopping in Debenhams then their Mega Week Sale offer is starting on 1st of March. If you still have the craving after spending £££ on winter sale then up for a grab again!!! ed… Read More
LondonFarmer Avatar
6y, 4m agoFound 6 years, 4 months ago
If you love shopping in Debenhams then their Mega Week Sale offer is starting on 1st of March.

If you still have the craving after spending £££ on winter sale then up for a grab again!!!

edit* im sorry it is 20% not 50% as I stated earlier. but it was an honest mistake :(
Deal Tags:
×
Get the Hottest Deals Daily
Stay informed. Once a day, we'll send you the deals our members voted as the best.
Failed
LondonFarmer Avatar
6y, 4m agoFound 6 years, 4 months ago
Options

All Comments

(22) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
Heat added, do the old 20 percent codes and free delivery ones still work, want to buy something tommorow
#2
Woo-hoo! A load more Debenhams orders to be cancelled when they don't have the stock to honour them .... as usual .... :{
#3
When don't Debenhams have a sale lol? Thanks for the heads-up regardless :)
#4
Code for 20% off & free delivery is PV2P
#5
Thanks Op, will try and remember
#6
Debenhams Card holders will receive further 10% discount vouchers. Making total of 30% discount for them.
#7
LondonFarmer
Debenhams Card holders will receive further 10% discount vouchers. Making total of 30% discount for them.
No actually 30% ... you get the 20% off then they take the 10% off that... so just less than 30%. oO

Instore Hot Offers can have up to 40% off...
#8
I just got a flyer through it seems to be 25% off then an extra 10%
#9
KES
I just got a flyer through it seems to be 25% off then an extra 10%


You are right!! Most of items will be up to 20% and very few up to 25% (no sale on beauty products) and then if you have Debenhams Card then further add 10% which makes a Total of 35% (25+10).

Online customers can shop from 1st March.
#10
LondonFarmer
[quote=KES]Total of 35% (25+10)

No.. eg..Item £100, 25% off is £75, + 10% off the £75 is £7.50 Total £67.50
It is NOT 35% that would mean item was £65...

I work in Debs so I should know...
#11
CODES PL2P AND 9X9P not working
#12
none of the codes are working for me:(
#13
Anyone got a code that's working????
Please. Xx
#14
Its free delivery anyway.
#15
No codes are working :(
#16
No codes are working BUT the beauty items I wanted have been discounted by 10% from today automatically at the checkout.
#17
Bexxa
LondonFarmer
[quote=KES]Total of 35% (25+10)


No.. eg..Item £100, 25% off is £75, + 10% off the £75 is £7.50 Total £67.50
It is NOT 35% that would mean item was £65...

I work in Debs so I should know...


Yes you are right. I think I need to work on my maths again. Hell, I should quite posting deals on HUKD cuz often I mess up the details (:
#18
do we still get extra 10% off online from today or only from tommoro?
#19
when paying with Debenhams card
3 Likes #20
Code for additional 10% is PX9P
#21
Not all debenhams card holders have been sent any promotional material; I rang them up to recieve the above code
#22
Just used code PX9P and it's working many thanks to tunaskier

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!