bought one from WHSmith in Cribbs Bristol, say reduced from £7 to £1.99 but its £29.99 @ amazonhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Mensa-IQ-Brain-Training-Puzzle/dp/B002ZXXPU2
* Not an easy thing to do first thing in the morning!
* Complete with AC adapter, the Puzzle Alarm is perfect for anyone who needs to be more alert in the morning
* A player needs to memorise and repeat a random sequence of coloured lights to silence the alarm.
* If you get the sequence wrong, or are too slow, the alarm re-starts - only louder than before!
* The alarm continues until the sequence is entered correctly.