Reward points + 9% quidco makes this really cheap for a decent(?) PS2 game.
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is an explosive open-world action game set in a massive, highly reactive, war-torn world. A power-hungry tyrant messes with Venezuela's oil supply, sparking an invasion that turns the country into a warzone.
Mercenaries 2 features the latest and most dangerous in civilian and military tech, everything from shiny new sports cars, to the future-tech satellite-guided bunker-busting mini-nuke. Tanks, APCs, boats, luxury automobiles you name it, you can have it delivered to you in real time. And if you run out of cash you can always 'acquire' the gear you need in the field.
If you see it, you can buy it, steal it, or blow the living crap out of it. Play your own way, or play with the help of a friend in the new cooperative multiplayer mode.
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Features:
* Cooperative Multiplayer! Play the main Mercenaries 2 campaign with the help of your friends.
* Play with fire! Ground breaking, general purpose fire technology lets you set fire to buildings, vehicles and people. Shoot holes in the sides of fuel trucks, watch the oil spill under the feet of unsuspecting enemies and light it on fire with a match!
* Travel over/under water! Don't worry about drowning ever again: use watercraft or swim to traverse the oceans, rivers and lakes of Mercenaries 2.
* Build your own Private Military Company! Increase and customize your support options by recruiting other mercenaries you meet in the game!
* A massive, reactive, and completely unscripted game world! The world of Mercenaries 2 is larger than all of the maps of the first game combined and is jam-packed full of colorful characters and environments. And this time, every action you make has ramifications throughout the entire country.
* Cool new toys! Dozens of weapons, vehicles and support options are available for to use to blow the crap out of everything! Use the new grappling hook to latch on to flying vehicles and commandeer them in the sky!
* Work for the highest bidder! Clients will offer you money, information and other resources in exchange for your services provided you haven't done anything to annoy them!