A great boot with top quality Gore Tex to keep your feet dry.
Don't have this particular pair but have 2 pairs of Merrells already and they are a cut above the rest, these also get some good reviews from Amazon etc, not sure about these but with most Merrells best to order half a size larger than your normal size.
If stopping to admire the view is your only reason to slow down, you want a shoe that can keep pace with you. The classic Chameleon has been reengineered, stripping it down to the bare essentials to provide all the technical features you'll need to handle whatever the trail throws at you.
* Gore-Tex casket construction
* Suede leather/breathable mesh upper
* Gore-Tex XCR performance comfort lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial
* Breathable padded gusset tongue
* Injection molded TPU heel and instep stability arm
* 4.5mm Ortholite anatomical footbed
* In board compression molded EVA footframe with grade 4 tapered nylon insole molded to bottom
* 5.0mm sole lug depth
* Vibram Chameleon Mid III sole