seems a great price seeing as Metal Gear is £6.99 on its own @ Play
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops redefines the stealth action genre for handheld gaming systems with an original storyline that follows from the events of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and boasts ground-breaking online play that lets gamers recruit comrades to form a unique fighting force.
The single-player campaign of Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops follows the events of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, as Naked Snake establishes FOXHOUND in an attempt to hunt down the treacherous FOX unit, which has started a bloody revolt in South America. Set in 1970, the game will be the missing link in the ongoing Metal Gear saga, as players will learn more about returning characters such as Para-Medic, Major Zero and Sigint and also witness Naked Snake's greatest tragedy - a loss that sets into motion the events of later games in the Metal Gear Solid timeline.
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops delivers the series' trademark stealth-based action to PSPTM while introducing several new elements that add even more depth and variety to Naked Snake's new adventure. Using an intuitive new third-person camera that is optimised for handheld play, gamers will be able to see more of Snake's surroundings, identifying threats while also targeting the best areas for sneaking and hiding. The story of Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops will be told through fully voiced cinematics featuring 3D models and original artwork by acclaimed illustrator Ashley Wood.
As players progress through the single player campaign of Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, they can recruit comrades to create their own fighting unit. In addition to regular enemies and soldiers, players can also recruit unique NPCs depending on their actions in key situations, building an armed force to fit their style of play. Through the wireless capabilities of the PSP system, players can also search for volunteer soldiers via wireless access points.
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops on PSP features include:
* Refining the gameplay of the online multiplayer mode from Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops lets players engage in online skirmishes through the PSP system's wireless infrastructure functionality.
* Players will be able to use their squadron from the single-player portion of the game as well as recruiting new members and trading with other players, unleashing their distinctive abilities and wreaking havoc across the game's numerous multiplayer levels.
* Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops also introduces a new "White Flag" system to the game's multiplayer modes, letting players choose to surrender and live to fight again in each round or fight to the death until the next game begins. Placing emphasis on stealth gameplay, the White Flag System further evolves online play for the Metal Gear series and creates a bond between the player and their team as they work together to achieve their objectives.
Coded Arms is a visually stunning first-person shooter that places the gamer in the role of a computer hacker who infiltrates an abandoned virtual reality system. Players will fight through various virtual battlefields against multiple types of enemies with more than 30 different weapons at their disposal. The game will also utilize the platform's wireless capabilities for intense multiplayer action. Coded Arms will be one of the PSP handheld system's premiere titles!
Coded Arms on PSP:
* Immersive single player mode with stunning visual elements
* Weapons collected in single player carry over to multi-player
* More than 30 weapons including sniper rifles and grenades
* Wireless multiplayer modes up to four players