MIELE S5281 Capri Blue Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner £148.94 @ Currys (RRP: £200) - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
6Expired

MIELE S5281 Capri Blue Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner £148.94 @ Currys (RRP: £200)

£148.94 @ Currys
Hi, Just thought I would post this deal as I think I got a really good deal today in Currys. Really impressed with the cleaner and although it is a bagged cleaner...the suction is fantastic and … Read More
Laney456 Avatar
8y, 6m agoFound 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi,

Just thought I would post this deal as I think I got a really good deal today in Currys.

Really impressed with the cleaner and although it is a bagged cleaner...the suction is fantastic and unlike other cleaners with a high suction...its unbelievably quiet. The build quality is great too.

In Comet it was priced at over £200....and even your bog standard dyson is ~£145.

DETAIL
This exclusive vacuum cleaner is stylish and has great performance. It features a HEPA Filter, which makes it ideal for allergy sufferers. It also features 'Full Height' stair cleaning.
Motor Power - 2200 watts
Filtration - HEPA

Also avilable @ Dixons online for similar price.
Weight - 7.7kg
Suitable for all floor types
Full height stair cleaning - 10m radius
More From Currys:

All Comments

(5) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
After a little calculator use...

If you add a 99p item from the dixons site you end up over the £149 2.5% voucher code min spend. However that brings postage up and it totals to £151.13. You can then bring that total down with an egg card a further 2.5% bringing it to £147.35. However at currys you can get 5% off with your egg card however postage is higher so the total after 5% discount is £147.14. So if you can find a decent 99p item (all i found was a **** toy) then maybe it might be worth buying at dixons for that extra 21p.

Have some heat.
#2
best make of vacuums. fact via which. heat added
#3
Arguably the best appliance manufacturer - and certainly comes first in most tests by Which.

Reviews here are good with 100% of 11 posters saying they would recommend it

Out of the top ten vacuum cleaners on Which - Miele had eight. This one was not featured - but the one that is likely to have been its predecessor came first.

Average price elsewhere seems to be around £200 so this is HOT
#4
Quick question for the op - does this miele come with a turbobrush and parquet brush as well?

cheers!
#5
roobarb
Quick question for the op - does this miele come with a turbobrush and parquet brush as well?

cheers!


I had exactly the same question - I checked with Miele and they replied with the following answer
"The S5280 is a Currys/Dixons exclusive. It is very similar to the Solution Hepa S5281, but is in Capri blue, and unlike the S5281 does not come with a turbobrush or parquet floorhead."

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!