TVMini² is no bigger than a USB port, making it the smallest TV stick on the market. No matter which USB port you plug it into you will not obstruct any adjacent ports (USB, FireWire or on a MacBook® Pro; the crucial MagSafe power lead). Leaving you to use your Mac how you want!
* Watch and record digital terrestrial TV on your Mac®
* Ultra-slim, does not block any adjacent ports
* Superior reception quality
* Export recordings to iPod®, PSP and Apple TV
* Mac® with built in USB 2.0 connectivity
* G4/1.5 Ghz or higher, G5 Intel processor
* Mac OSX 10.4, 10.5 or higher
* 512 MB of RAM
* Internet connection required for software activation
* HD Resolutions require dual G5 or Intel Core Processor
Whats in the Box?
TVMini² Digital TV Tuner
Equinux 'The Tube' Software on CD-ROM
Portable DVB-T Antenna
Quick Start Guide
Pretty sure this will also work with Elgato's Eyetv software, if you already have that, but either way at a tenner before postage this is the cheapest Mac compatible tv dongle around.