Company History of Missguided
Missguided have become a go-to brand for young women in recent years, offering something different to the offerings of traditional high street retailers. The firm was founded in the UK in 2009 as a purely online retailer, and since then has expanded across the world. It also made the move from only selling online to bricks and mortar retail via a partnership with Selfridges, and has also grown its online operations by partnering with ASOS.
Where to Buy Missguided Products
Missguided’s products can be purchased from their online store at www.missguided.co.uk, their two Manchester stores or the Asos online retail platform.
Product Categories at Missguided.co.uk
Missguided have a wide product selection, with categories spanning most types of women’s clothing and accessories. At their home page you will find:
- Dresses – Including party, bodycon, mini, midi, prom, maxi, bandage, skater, blazer, shirt, Bardot, little black, white, t-shirt, evening, premium, swing, lace shift and plus size dress designs.
- Tops – Includes bralets, going out tops, bodysuits, crop tops, blouses, basic tops, shirts, long sleeved tops, plunge tops, lace up tops, t-shirts and sweatshirts.
- Bodysuits – Includes black, open back, high neck, knitted and v-neck varieties.
- Skirts – Features mini, midi, pencil, maxi, denim, faux suede, faux leather, day, evening, scuba and a-line skirts.
- Trousers – Includes cigarette trousers, leggings, culottes, high waisted trousers, faux leather trousers and wide leg trousers.
- Coats & Jackets – Features bomber jackets, parkas, biker jackets, waterfall coats, faux fur and faux leather jackets, rain macs, suede jackets, wool coats, trench coats, blazers and sleeveless coats.
- Knitwear – Includes jumpers, crochet items, jumper dresses, knitted bodysuits, cropper jumpers, fine knit items and off-shoulder jumpers.
- Denim – Includes jeans, jackets, dresses, skirts, playsuits, shorts and shirts.
- Jeans – Includes high-waisted, mid rise, riot high rise, skinny jeans, sinner high-waisted, biker, ripped, vice high waist skinny and denim varieties.
- Shorts – Includes skorts, tailored shorts, denim, faux leather and faux suede, high waisted and running shorts.
- Swimwear & Beachwear – Features bikinis, swimsuits, high waisted bikinis, sunglasses, sandals and triangle bikinis.
- Jumpsuits – Includes, black, evening, floral, white, wide leg, culotte and casual varieties.
- Playsuits – Features party, black, long sleeve, casual, lace, denim and floral options.
- Lingerie – Bras, knickers, teddies and shapewear.
- Nightwear – Pyjamas, dressing gowns, slips & teddies, nightshirts, slippers, loungewear.
- Blazers – Features longline, cape, sleeveless, tailored, waterfall, black and white blazers.
There are also special sections for tall and petite garments, mix and match collections plus size and active sections.
- Shoes – Includes high heels, sandals, flat shoes, boots and trainers as well as insoles and accessories like shoe protector products.
- Accessories – Includes scarves, gloves, sunglasses, handbags, jewellery, belts, bra accessories and shapewear, hats, phone cases, tights, socks and beauty accessories.
- Wedding – Includes bridal dresses, dresses for bridesmaids, guest dresses and shoes.
- Swim – Includes Missguided’s own range of swimsuits and bikinis.
Missguided design and retail their own collections across their whole product range, so no other brands are stocked at their online store.
Making a Purchase From Missguided.co.uk
Buying items from Missguided’s online store is simple. Just log on, select your items, choose “Add to bag” and head to the checkout.
All customers need to register at this stage, which takes around 5 minutes to complete.
Missguided also runs a student discount programme in cooperation with Unidays. You get a discount after you registered on the website and verified your student e-mail.
Buying Discounted Women’s Fashion Products at Missguided
Missguided is a discount retailer as much as a fashion trend-setter, and the firm constantly offers deals across the spectrum of its product range. To find the latest deals, just head to the Sale section of the Missguided website and browse the latest offers. You can filter by garment type, colour and size, and you can also choose the £5 or less section for the biggest reductions.
In addition to its online sales, Missguided also run seasonal sales at Christmas and the New Year. They also tend to offer big savings at Black Friday, a retail event which takes place in late November. When that time comes, you’ll find all of the latest Missguided discount codes and offers at their HotUKDeals pages.
Payment Methods Accepted By Missguided
Anyone buying items at missguided.co.uk can use the following payment methods: MasterCard and Visa credit cards, Maestro, Delta, Solo and Electron debit cards, American Express and PayPal.
All card transactions are protected by Verified by Visa or Secured by MasterCard, providing peace of mind for Missguided’s customers.
Shipping Options from Missguided.co.uk
Missguided offer three main delivery options for customers to choose from:
- Standard delivery takes between 3 and 5 working days to arrive and costs £3.99 per order. All items will arrive between 8:00 and 21:00 on weekdays.
- UK next day delivery – If you order before 21:00 the day before, your items will be delivered the very next day between 8:00 and 21:00 (excludes Sundays and Bank Holidays). This costs £4.99 per order, but is free on orders above £60.
- UK Sunday delivery – Order before 21:00 on Saturday. This option costs £4.99 and is also free on orders above £60.
You can track any order via your Missguided account. The company will e-mail you with a tracking code as soon as your items leave their warehouse. The courier company will also provide an e-mail with their own tracking code. Companies used include Hermes, Yodel, DX and Royal Mail.
Returning Items to Missguided
Most items can be returned to Missguided, providing they are in a saleable condition, within 14 days of receipt. Exceptions include opened swimwear, pierced jewellery and underwear. All tags must also be attached.
To make a postal return, package up your items with the original delivery note. On that note, you’ll need to circle the item being returned and state your reason for seeking a refund.
Now send them to:
- Missguided Ltd
- Unit 8
- Centenary Park
- Coronet Way
- Manchester, M50 1RE
- United Kingdom
You can also use the returns label supplied with your original order to send the return via Royal Mail, Hermes (drop off), Hermes (collection), Asda To You, Doddle or Collect+. You can find your nearest Doddle drop-off point or book a collection from Hermes.
In all cases, the cost of the return will be £2.50, apart from using Doddle, which costs £1.95. Missguided do not cover the costs of returning any unwanted items.
All items can either be exchanged for a similar item or customers can apply for a full refund. Missguided promise to process any returns within 10 working days.
Missguided on Social Media
Missguided are into social media in a big way, and their channels are a great way to keep track of their deals and product launches. You can find them at:
The Missguided Blog is another source of information about the firm’s products and deals, offering plenty of style guides, photos and celebrity interviews.
Using the Missguided App
Missguided have also released a handy smartphone app for customers to use. You can browse, order and save items for later, and access the firm’s blog and social media with ease. Download it from the iTunes Store.
If you’d like to learn more about how to order or you have a complaint, the company can be reached at Telephone: 0161 7079802.
The Missguided customer care team are also available via online chat. Head to the Help section of their site and hit the pink Chat button to start it. They should be able to offer instant feedback on your query.
You can also write to their head office at:
- Missguided Ltd.
- 75 Trafford Wharf Rd
- Trafford Park
- Manchester, M17 1ES
- United Kingdom
For most simple queries, the Missguided help section should provide the information required. You can find it here.
Designer fashion doesn’t have to cost the earth, at least not when you shop with Missguided. This Manchester based label has a huge array of dresses, shoes, jumpsuits and swimwear – all at great prices. You can find their latest discounts by bookmarking the Missguided HotUKDeals pages.