From glittering oceans to soaring mountains, National Geographic once again invites you to escape into the heart of our natural world, and all for just £5.
Journey to the Great Bear Rainforest in British Columbia and watch Grey Wolves and Grizzly, Black and Kermode Bears roam free. Meet the whiskered walruses of Alaska in Walrus: Toothed Titans, the documentary that won many awards including New York Festival Gold World Medal and the coveted Palme d'Or. With deadly African snakes, predatory sharks and magnificent giant pandas also captured in crystal-clear cinematography, it's a set to treasure.
A captivating glimpse into a vanishing world of irreplaceable and majestic living wonders for only £5 – it's another winner from Books Direct.
POPULAR CATEGORY, MEMBERS ARE REMINDED STOCKS ARE LIMITED
Your National Geographic Wildlife Collection includes:
- Giant Pandas: The Last Refuge (Qin Ling Mountains, China)
- Gr eat Bear Rainforest (British Columbia, Canada)
- Africa's Deadly Dozen (Various locations)
- Walrus: Toothed Titans (Alaska)
- Shark Sonics (Mexico, Pacific Northwest)