Been looking for a mid range sat nav for a while and seen this which appears to be over £200 elsewhere. Lovely looking unit and love the maps interface.
Good price cut by Amazon so may take this up myself although I'm now so confused about which one to get.
May help someone though.
* 4.3" screen
* Bluetooth hands free mobile phone compatibility
* Full Europe 40 countries Navteq maps
* Text-to-speech announces turns and road names
* Speed limits and Lane selection assistance
* Speed Safetycamera info pre-installed
* Motorway exit sign-posts
* Intelligent routing options for most efficient, fastest or shortest distance
* Can be upgraded to receive UK Traffic information over RDS/TMC
* UK Royal Mail post codes and Latest Map Guarantee