HMV is selling "NBA Live 08" for the Nintendo Wii for £17.99 (inc Del.)
You can get cashback through the usual sites (e.g. 5% Quidco, making it just £17.09)
The next best price seems to be £25 from Zavvi.
This game is also part of HMV's '2 for £25' offer, so if there is something else that takes your fancy, you can get it cheaper still. :-)
When the game is on the line and the ball is in your hands, what will you do? Will you penetrate the lane and rise above the rim for a monster slam, or find an opening around the perimeter and sink the game-winning basket? Now 'NBA Live 08' is fun for all on the Wii with a simple flick of the wrist. Get in on the ground floor of EA Sports critically acclaimed basketball franchise and show-off your go-to Move on the Wii.
The Wii allows you to actually perform a slam dunk by rotating your Wii remote downwards, or pull up for a jumper by flicking the Wii remote up and down. Blow by the defence with a quick crossover by tilting the nunchuck left or right. 'NBA Live 08' for the Wii gets off the couch and into the action!
Now you have 2 ways to play with EA Sports Family Play. Introducing a new multiplayer, social experience for EA Sports Wii games that allows novice users to compete against advanced players and still enjoy success. Take control of the action using just the Wii remote and let the AI take care of movement to take the glory as you drive to the basket. But if you've already got game, plug in your nunchuck and play with the advanced control setting to get the depth that you crave. Now everyone can dominate with your Go-To-Move on 'NBA Live 08' for the Wii.
- Get Your NBA Fix on the Wii - Up the fun factor and load up 'NBA Live 08' on the Wii! Now you have the chance to get your friends in on the action.
- Jump In with EA Sports Family Play - Now there's two ways to play! Grab a controller and interrupt the computer at any time to take control of your team. You control your team's shooting, passing, and steals on defence, and leave the rest up to the AI.
- 'NBA Live 08' Party - Play the Slam Dunk Contest and 3-Point Shootout with your friends in your living room, and track your scores with your Mii avatar. Each game is a turn-based, multiplayer experience for up to four players offline.
- Dominate with Your Go-To-Move - Take command of the game by busting out a signature Go-To-Move when you need it most.
- Up the Ante with Superstar Challenge - Re-live the greatest moments from last year's NBA season. Think you could have come through in the clutch for that comeback? Think you could get hot and hit 40? Prove it with goal based achievements in Superstar Challenge.
- Make your Nation Proud - Show your patriotism and play as your national team with 8 teams integrated right into play now.
- Up to 8 Players Online - Grab up to four of your friends offline and challenge another group by connecting online with online play.
- Eye-Catching Visuals - Running at a smooth 60 frames per second and coupled with great looking graphics, 'NBA Live 08' on the Wii is comparable to any title in its class.