Terms & Conditions
1. Unique codes found inside special packs of Nestle cereals must be redeemed by 31st January 2011.
2. Offer open to UK & Republic of Ireland residents over 18 except employees of Cereal Partners UK, Nestle Ireland, their agents and families.
3. This is an online promotion, there is no postal or telephone application route. All participants must ensure that they provide a valid email address and are contactable on the same email address used for their initial registration. Only one account per person is allowed.
4. Each unique code entitles the consumer to 7 individual coupons worth a total discount of £5 (or 5.77 in ROI) off a selection of Nestle cereals.
5. The promotion is available on special packs of Honey Nut Shredded Wheat, Fruitful Shredded Wheat, Frosted Shreddies, Coco Shreddies, Honey Shreddies, Nesquik and Clusters, whilst stocks last.
6. To claim your coupons go to http://www.nestle-cerealoffers.co.uk
and follow instructions.
7. Coupons can be printed at two week intervals over a period of 6 weeks. You will be sent a reminder by email to claim your remaining coupons. An option to have coupons sent by post is also available. Please allow 14 days for delivery.
8. Coupons have different closing dates; please see your specific coupons for details.
9. Each unique code can only be used once and will expire after use.
10. Photocopies of coupons will not be accepted, ID may be requested. Improper use of coupons may lead to embarrassment and delay at the checkout.
11. Coupons are not for re-sale under any circumstances.
12. Entrants must not register on nor use the website on behalf of another individual without that individuals express permission.
13. Entries via trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted.
14. Offer is as stated, no cash alternative will be offered.
15. Any queries relating to this offer should be sent to Consumer Relations, Cereal Partners UK, FREEPOST BBT218, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1BR.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this offer in exceptional circumstances outside its control.
17. Limitations of liability. Neither the promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
18. Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
19. Any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion.
20. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion.
21. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
22. Any injury or damage to participants upon delivery and/or use of their prize.
23. Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website, mobile or at any of our promotional third party partners. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavor to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse fulfilment of the coupons if there is any suspicion of fraud.
25. Conduct of participation. Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the code redemption process or the operation of the promotion or website, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive.
26. The Promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The Promoter will not be responsible for codes damaged or defaced in the way the packaging is opened. If you cannot read your code due to a genuine printing error, please return the pack to the Promoter at "Nestle £5 Off Cereal Promotion, PO Box 122, Uckfield, East Sussex TN22 5UU". Please include your name, email and full address details and a replacement code will be sent to you.
Promoter: Cereal partners UK, 28 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 1R