Cracking Wii game
This action adventure classic for the Wii involves two young characters, whose dreams intersect. They must defeat nightmare monsters with the help of a creature befriended by the two children.
NiGHTS - Journey of Dreams is set in Dreamopia, a world under threat from nightmare beings called Nightmaren. The children, who have different dreams (some of which are unique, some of which overlap) meet a creature called NiGHT, who they merge with when they want to fight the Nightmaren. The game mainly involves gliding, spiralling and looping trough a diverse selection of worlds, collecting orbs, some of which have properties that will transform NiGHT into another creature, for example - a dolphin or a rocket.
The game is controlled by the Wii remote and the Nunchuck attachment, making for an involving experience, which utilises the Wii’s motion sensing properties. Using the Wii remote players control the direction of NiGHTS’ flying, which allows them to explore the stunning environments. Players can also control the two child characters as they journey through several platform levels, although the crux of the game involves NiGHT flying and collecting orbs.
Sega’s transition to motion sensitive controls with this sequel to a gaming classic is visually enjoyable and entertaining to play.
* Utilizing the Wii controller, physically manoeuvre NiGHTS' every movement as he glides, weaves, dives, spirals, loops, and blasts in the air.
* The world of NiGHTS, Nightopia, is very unique in itself, featuring seven amazing environments filled with mystical creatures and terrible nightmarish monsters.
* Play as either Will or Helen and unlock a different experience as each character takes on a different journey.
* A rich, inspiring storyline presents challenges of inner strength and courage.
* Use code FTSL15-1 to buy @ this price