First post, seems pretty cheap for good cross country/off road running or just for normal trainers, RRP is £45, this is the spec:
Nike Air Alvord VI WS TRAIL Shoe
The Nike Alvord are a great value trail shoe designed with a higher cut around the ankle for better support.
* Lightweight breathable H20 repellent uppers
* Phylon Midsole - Full length responsive, cushioned EVA midsole material.
* TPU Overlays - Supportive overlays lock your foot in place
* BRS 1000- Carbon rubber lugs provide traction & durability on all outdoor surfaces
* Encapsulated Air - Rearfoot Nike air for a low profile responsive ride.
* Aggressive Waffle Outsole - Great traction in all conditions
A great alternative to the Pegasus trail shoe, this is a great value shoe ready to take on any terrain you can put it through. UPPER: A combination of open mesh and synthetics for a comfortable and breathable fit lined with water shield for protection from water MIDSOLE: Nike encapsulated air in the heel for cushioning OUTSOLE: Aggressive lugs for traction on and off the trail PROFILE: A product for the trail runner looking for a comfortable and stable ride