Relaunch of the Nike+ sportband now available at Start Fitness. The iPod version is readily available but the sportbands were recalled due to poor quality. I don't have an iPod so at £40 it is a lot cheaper than £20 for the iPod version and buying an iPod.
Pink one is still available on Nike site, but yellow one is out of stock.
Discover a new way to run with The Nike+ SportBand. This amazing device allows you to track your distance, pace, time and calories burned during your runs. The SportBand comes ready packaged with a Nike+ sensor which once attached attached to your shoe wirelessly sends your run data to the SportBand for you to easily view.
The SportBand has a USB connection built-in which allows you to easily plug-in to your computer and download your run data to the Nikeplus.com website.
* Connect with nikeplus.com to log runs, track progress and set goals
* View live run data: Distance, Pace, Chrono, Calories
* Time of Day
* Review last run data, weekly run data and total miles/kilometres
* Includes Nike+ sensor
* Rechargeable battery via direct USB connection
* Materials:Buckle:Stainless Steel. Case: Polycarbonate. Strap: Polyurethane.