*** Yes, this is an expensive lens, but it's still nearly £1500 everywhere else, so it's an absolute steal at £850. ***
Please, for anyone that says that it's not worth spending this amount on a lens... this deal isn't for you. It's not even for me, I wouldn't get the value from it, but many others might.
To compare with other placeshttp://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk/prod1011.html
Designed specifically for architectural and studio photography, the 45mm PC-E (Perspective Control) lens can be adjusted to remove the "leaning back" effect for example when the camera is tilted back to look upwards. This lens features Nano Crystal coating for the best possible light transmission and lowest possible ghosting/ flare.
The following information is detailed on Nikon's website:
* 45mm standard NIKKOR with +/-11.5mm shift and +/-8.5° tilt capability.
* Revolution +/-90° (in 30° increments).
* Nano Crystal coat reduces ghosting and flare.
* ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass to ensure high resolution and contrast.
* Aperture range of f/2.8 f/32.
* Preview button with electronic aperture control.
* Closest focusing distance: 0.253m.
* Maximum reproduction ratio: 1:2.
* Bayonet lens hood HB-43 and lens case CL-1020 included.
* 9 Circular Diaphragm blades for natural looking out-of-focus areas.