Use Code: 5% OFF - VOUCHERCODESUK or JESSOPS5
£119.00 + free delivery - 5% = £113.05 + 4%CASHBACK (TCB on excl vat ) +-£3.84
* 12 Megapixels
* 4x Wideangle Zoom
* 720p HD Movie
* 3.0" Touch Screen
* 4-Way VR Image Stabilisation
Nikon's Coolpix S4000 houses a 4x glass zoom lens with true wideangle, 12 megapixel resolution and 720p HD Movie Mode.
You can review your images with ease thanks to the 460,000 dot HVGA touchscreen display. The Coolpix S4000 also has many first rate features to assist in better picture taking. These include image stabilisation, Smart Portrait and D-lighting to rescue highlight and shadow detail.
4x Wide Angle Zoom
This optical system give sthe equivalent of 27-108mm focal length and so accommodates everything from true wideangle to medium telephoto perspectives.
3.0" High Resolution Touch Panel Display
The large high touch sensitivity anti-glare display allows easy on-screen control of all camera functions. Touch shutter and autofocus are possible, as are retouch and draw functions.
4-Way VR Image Stabilisation
Uses four advanced Nikon technologies to keep your images from suffering from the effects of camera shake. These are:
* Electronic VR Image Stabilisation
* Motion Detection - detects fast action and raises shutter speed and ISO to freeze the action
* High (3200) ISO sensitivity - Works with the above function to ensure fast shutter speeds are a possibility
* Best Shot Selector - takes up to ten pictures consecutively and picks the sharpest one
Utilises the following technologies for the best portrait images:
o Smile Timer and Blink Proof - Smile Timer fires when your subject smiles and Blink Proof takes 5 images and selects one with your subject's eyes open
o Blink Warning
o In-Camera Red-Eye Fix - before you even view the photo
o Face Priority AF - Detects up to twelve faces
o Skin Softening - Three strengths to choose from
EXPEED Image Processor
Tailored to imaging needs, the EXPEED processor utilises Nikon's imaging expertise and gives your images depth, vivid colour, low noise and ensures the camera electronics run efficiently.
* Subject Tracking
* Quick Retouch - contrast and colour saturation
* Scene Auto Selector - Chooses the most appropriate scene mode for the conditions
* D-Lighting - rescues shadow areas of high contrast images by bringing out detail in these areas
* 16 Scene Modes - tailor your pictures to the kind of scene being framed
* 5 Colour Effects - normal, vivid colour, black-and-white, sepia and cyanotype.