This is the upcoming Nikon D7000 D-SLR originally slated to replace the hugely popular D90 but is now being slotted between the D90 and Pro level D300S.
* 16.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor delivers lifelike images with vivid colors, reduced noise and smooth tonal gradations.
* High ISO (100-6400) light sensitivity - manually extendable up to 25600 using the Hi2 setting. Enables faster shutter speeds for finely detailed images with minimal noise when you shoot fast-moving subjects or take pictures in low light. Features an Auto ISO setting.
* EXPEED 2 image processing engine: optimizes the camera's technologies for superior performance and maximum image quality, all while consuming minimal energy.
* Durable design: boasts tough, yet light, magnesium alloy top and rear covers, and environmentally-sealed joints that protect the camera from dust and moisture.
* 100% viewfinder coverage with approx. 0.94x magnification for precise composition.
* Durable shutter unit tested to 150,000 cycles. Delivers precise shutter control and exceptional reliability with a shutter speed of up to 1/8000s, and flash synchronization at up to 1/250s.
* Twin SD memory card slots: for enhanced shooting flexibility. Use the second card when the first is full, or record stills on one and movies on another. SDXC compatible.
* Razor-sharp 39-point Autofocus system with nine cross-type sensors in the center. Offers fast and precise autofocus coverage across the frame. Four AF-area modes, including 3D-tracking AF, deliver sharp results, whether your subject is off-center, moving fast or completely unpredictable.
* 2,016 pixel RGB metering sensor delivers highly accurate metering for exact exposures and provides precise data to the camera's Scene Recognition System, which optimizes exposure, autofocus and white balance immediately before the shutter is released for sharply defined images.
* 6 fps continuous shooting: capture fast-moving action at six frames per second.
* Quick response: boasts a near-instant start-up time and approx. 0.052-second shutter-release time lag.
* D-Movie – full HD (1920 x 1080) movie clips: a dedicated record button lets you capture beautiful high-definition (HD) movie clips instantly. AF-F mode keeps everything in focus while you are shooting and the camera supports use of an external microphone so you can record in quality stereo sound. Simple editing functions let you make edits of your clips in-camera.
* Large 7.5 cm (3-in.), 920k-dot, high-resolution LCD monitor with reinforced glass makes it easy to view essential camera information, and a pleasure to review and edit your photos and movies.
This is usually retailing for £1099 most places so seems like a good deal to me. I will be getting this to replace my D90 which has been amazing so far.