My View: One of the best Nintendo DS Games around its such a fun action packed shooter and defently worth £9.99, its the cheapest around as other sites are £12/15 quid.
Big Bang Mini is a fast paced shoot'em up that puts a new spin on classic arcade style gameplay, all wrapped around a fireworks theme. Your objective is to navigate your 'ship' through a brilliant array of lights, dodging intense streams of firework debris as it rains down on you. Defeat waves of challenging enemies by deploying fireworks and performing combo attacks.
* Create your own fireworks display using the stylus
* 9 different worlds with multiple stages each with unique art, sound, and design
* Every world contains a different set of rules including new abilities previously unavailable
* Collect the stars dropped by defeated enemies to move on to the next wave
* After each level, design the Final Bouquet - a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will illuminate the sky
* Versus play adds to the chaos
* Online rankings lets players see where they stack up against the competition
* Additional gameplay modes and options provide tremendous depth
* Over 20 music tracks by "Yubaba, Smith & Fortune" - nominated for "Best Music" in 2007 for Nervous Brickdown at Festival du Jeu Video