* Includes Guitar Controller (red)
* The Definitive Rock 'n' Roll Set List: Experience some furious finger fretting, intense drumming, and lyrics that will challenge even the best vocal chops in a set list that pays homage to classic riffs, rhythms and lyrics that push the limits of rock 'n' roll.
* Rock With Your Mii: In Mii Freestyle Mode, gamers can rock any way they want with their Miis for a unique experience that connects players to the music and adds yet another layer of personalisation to the game. Players can jam with the Guitar Hero controllers along pre-set note track options in multiple music genres or just rock out using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to "air drum". And, for the first time, fans will be able to capture videos of their Mii rocking out and share with other Wii owners.
* Become The Best. Shred The Rest: In Guitar Hero 5 players can test their skills against others with four-player local and up to eight-player online battles in the all-new competitive RockFest Mode. Within RockFest Mode, players can choose from various gameplay types including Elimination, Momentum, Do Or Die, Streakers, Perfectionist and Pro Face Off, for how they want to dominate their competition.
* The Band That Plays Together: Bands can earn bonus multipliers by hitting new special note streams in unison, creating an even greater sense of excitement and accomplishment for players that can rock songs together.
* Join The Party: It has never been easier to rip it up and rock out with friends than it is in Guitar Hero 5. The brand-new Party Play Mode puts players straight into the action with the press of a button and allows them to jump in or drop out, or switch difficulty level at any time without interrupting the jam session.