This is a cashback (redemption) deal.
Just ordered the Nokia 5800 Red Touchscreen XpressMusic (http://www.buymobilephones.net/info_phone.php?id=8497&d=1) from buymobilephones on T-Mobile for £30 per month.
Opted for the unlimited internet but you can get the same deal with unlimited texts instead (http://www.buymobilephones.net/mobile-phones/Nokia/Nokia-5800-Red-Free-Line-Rental-Discount/T-Mobile/T-Mobile-30-%2818mths%29/2707263)
With 12 MONTHS FREE LINE RENTAL VIA CASHBACK it works out at £180 total for the 18 Month contract (i.e. £10 per month).
This is the best i've seen for this phone on an 18 month contract. As long as you set yourself the reminders for the cashback you'll be fine. I have had 5 years of cashback deals and never missed a date so never had a problem.
CURRENTLY SAYS PHONE IS OUT OF STOCK BUT THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL AFTER I ORDERED SAYING THEY WILL HAVE IT IN 10 TO 15 DAYS AND THEN SEND NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
Line rental refunds for 18 month contracts, text pack/bundle refunds and cash backs will be paid in five equal amounts on timely redemption of each of the five claim vouchers (supplied with your mobile phone), with the appropriate network bills.
Make your claim by sending in:
- your first four airtime bills (where your first bill is the first correspondence from your network requesting ANY payment) and your first claim voucher within 60 days of the date on your 4th airtime bill;
- your 5th, 6th 7th and 8th airtime bills and your second claim voucher within 60 days of the date on your 8th airtime bill;
- your 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th airtime bills and your third claim voucher within 60 days of the date on your 12th airtime bill;
- your 13th, 14th and 15th airtime bills and your fourth claim voucher within 60 days of the date on your 15th airtime bill;
- your 16th, 17th and 18th airtime bills and your fifth claim voucher within 60 days of the date on your 18th airtime bill.
All claims should be received within the time period set out on each voucher. Bills received after the period specified will not qualify for line rental refunds or cash backs. Each bill must show that your tariff has not changed since the time of connection.