Per the website:
"Unlimited Access to Norfolk's top museums from just £23.50 for the year.
A Norfolk Museums Pass is your ticket to countless days of discovery and exploration. A Museums Pass is a must for regular visitors - it's fantastic value and it's flexible too.
Take advantage of these great benefits:
• Unlimited admission to the best museums in Norfolk
• Visit as often as you want and stay as long as you like
• Save money with discounts for events, talks and tours
• Save money with discounts in the cafés at Norwich Castle & Gressenhall
• Beat the queues at Norwich Castle with fast track admission
• Be first to know about special events through regular mailings and emails to members
• Treat up to 3 visiting friends and family to free admission with an Additional Accompanied Guests Pass (optional extra).
A Norfolk Museums Pass is great value - and if you pay by Direct Debit you get 10% discount as well!"
As we've got 2 under 4's we've just paid for 2 adults via DD which is only £47.70 for the year. Unlike most passes, you can use these at a number of places so ideal for holidaymakers and locals as cheaper than paying all the admissions. Although granted museums aren't for everyone our main reason for purchase was for Gressenhall for the children - includes entry to the farm and they have nice outdoor play area.
Prices on linked page