Ordered one of these classic jackets tonight - normally sell for an RRP of between £145 and £150, but this has none of the risk of buying a cheaper fake on a particular auction site! Appreciate that there are a wealth of down jackets out there, but this one is favoured by many and is at a reasonable price when compared to the RRP and availability.
Its a classic for a reason. The Nuptse is a highly compressible down jacket with superior warmth-to-weight ratio for cold conditions.
This is by far one of the most versatile down jackets available, and can be worn alone or under a shell. The Nuptse features a sewn-through construction and double layer taffeta on the shoulders for durability. An adjustable Velcro® elastic cuff lets your wrists flex and bend without impeding your movement. Stow the whole jacket in the internal right zippered pocket for easy packing.
* The highest quality goose down, tested for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain its loft after compression
* Zip in compatible; Zips into the inner zipper of our shells to create a single cold-weather jacket
* Pit zips allow body head to dissipate from your bodys core and armpits
* allowing increased ventilation to keep you cooler and more comfortable Double-layer taffeta on shoulders to resist abrasion from a pack or general wear and tear
* Highly compressible down jacket with superior warmth-to-weight ratio for cold conditions
* Internal zippered horizontal pocket for oblong personal items
* Jacket stows in internal pocket for easy carrying
* Taffeta emergency hood protects your head in unexpected weather
* Two hand pockets for easy-access storage of accessories and personal items
* Velcro® adjustable cuffs to fit over or under gloves to seal out drafts