Or £68.50 if you can collect it.
So I built up a budget system earlier in the week, and after much deliberation, came to the conclusion this would be a very nice card for the price.
I've not tried Crysis yet (will today) but tested Stalker last night and had everything upto the top notch (1680x1050 res) and there wasn't one single slow down. Same with TF2, but that is running on a pretty old engine I guess.
# Video Memory 512MB
# Memory Type GDDR3
# Engine Clock 650MHz
# Memory Clock 1800MHz (900MHz DDR3)
- Best Cost/Performance Ratio
- DirectX10.0 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 Support
- Dual-link DVI support 2560 x 1600 resolution display
- HDCP capable
- Quick Installation Guide
- 7 Pin S-Video to HDTV Lead
- S-Video to Composite Lead
- Power Splitter (2x4pin to 6pin)
- Driver CD