Just finished my 12 month contract and decided to stick with my iphone. So i checked out their Simplicity tariffs and this was offered,
200 mins (any network)
unlimited browsing (bolt on)
total = £10.75 per month (£9.79 without itemised billing)
I know this differs from the tariff listed on the link above but just give them a call and they'll offer it (three friends have done the same thing today!!)
1. Just ask for a SIM only tariff
2. Ask for the 'O2 20' Simplicity tariff
2. Get the unlimited browsing bolt on.
1. Its a 24 month contract but you can upgrade at any time after first 30 days (and you can downgrade after 9 months).
2. This is SIM only so no shiny new phone (but if you have an Iphone you don't need one anyway lol).
3. If you cancel at any time within 24 months you have to pay the remaining balance.