Official Borat Mankini Thong £4.99 delivered @ amazon.co.uk - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
-341Expired

Official Borat Mankini Thong £4.99 delivered @ amazon.co.uk

£4.99 @ Amazon
The officially licensed Borat Mankini. The original Mankini first appeared on screen in 2006 when Sacha Baron Cohen teased the Americans in this neon green version * Great for stag nights, fanc… Read More
leeds_united_afc Avatar
7y, 8m agoFound 7 years, 8 months ago
The officially licensed Borat Mankini. The original Mankini first appeared on screen in 2006 when Sacha Baron Cohen teased the Americans in this neon green version

* Great for stag nights, fancy dress or as a joke gift
* High quality material
* One size fits all
More From Amazon:
×
Get the Hottest Deals Daily
Stay informed. Once a day, we'll send you the deals our members voted as the best.
Failed
leeds_united_afc Avatar
7y, 8m agoFound 7 years, 8 months ago
Options

All Comments

(10) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41pGwg5vfFL._SS400_.jpg
#3
I liiike.
#4
why the cold votes
#5
do they come in any other colours?
banned#6
leeds_united_afc;6604204
why the cold votes


Because this pops up every few weeks and after a while the novelty value fades away.
#7
And 99% of people wouldn't wear it anyway and the other 1% are ****heads. So a fiver is better spent on...erm...anything that costs a fiver.

Thanks for editing my reply "aScottishBloke", who would have thought the word 'dick' would need to be edited out, I hear worse on Emmerdale at 7pm
#8
fed up of seeing this
#9
Lakeside
And 99% of people wouldn't wear it anyway. So a fiver is better spent on...erm...anything that costs a fiver.


If it was £1.99 I'd waste it on one of these for my old man for xmas :stocking::gift::santa:.

My mum would split her sides laughing, would love to see her face.:-D

However £4.99 is a little too steep for me to have a cheap laugh
#10
Could I borrow a coat, its really cold in here

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!