ProTip: Don't believe the description :P
Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad for Xbox 360 - prequel to Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers for Nintendo Wii - offers all-out hack-and-slash zombie slaying third-person action where players take on the roles of the sexy sister duo of Aya and Saki. Players will experience completely different and engaging storylines for the Wii and Xbox 360 as the sisters travel the streets in their skimpy outfits utilising a distinctive combat system with a variety of combos, unique character moves and upgrades that make slicing and dicing zombies a blast. A Japanese fan favourite now brought to our shores, Onechanbara offers an authentic gameplay experience with a unique storyline, hot chicks, and simple pick-up and play mechanics that can be enjoyed in single-player or with a friend in co-op play.
* Deep combat system on the ground and in the air
* Execute combos, implement upgrades, and experience the adrenaline-filled rage mode
* Exploration across a vast city complete with cinematic storytelling and killer boss battles
* Multiple playable characters, including two-player split-screen multiplayer
* Unique adventures exclusive to each platform
* Dress-up mode unlocks costumes, accessories and more (Xbox 360 Exclusive)