I found this whilst I was looking for a high quality case for my 3GS, this model costs around £20 on the 3gs (not the TL - that's cheaper but made mainly of the silicone so more attracts dust e.t.c)
I cant find this at the price above anywhere else and also not here on the site already.
IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHAT ONE OF THE BEST CASES ARE FOR A 3GS? I want a good one, I'm Seriously thinking of the Otterbox Commuter...Good choice?
* Access to all buttons and features
* Silicone plugs provide coverage for ports
* Includes a self-adhering protective touch screen film
* Cleaning cloth and installation card included
* Durable three layer protection
The OtterBox range is known for its innovative engineering, high quality materials and construction which keeps your iPhone 4 safe and like new. ...
his innovative case will increase your peace of mind while keeping your iPhone 4 as fabulous as the day you bought it!