• A new type of culinary co-op game
• The Onion Kingdom is a rich world full of cruel and unusual kitchens for you to conquer.
• Simple controls/Deep challenge
• As you play the game you'll unlock new levels, new chef characters and even competitive challenge levels which allow teams of 2 to go head-to-head in the kitchen
• Includes exclusive DLC, The Last Morsel, which includes 6 new levels, a new desert island world, 6 new wild and wacky chefs to play as
Team17 recently whipped up a trailer for their upcoming retail release Overcooked Gourmet Edition. The boxed copy will expand the main game with the Lost Morsel DLC by adding new characters and campaigns to play with. According to the press release the new features are:
· New world map, accessible via the new DLC option
· 6 new campaign levels
· 6 new chefs to unlock including the Dinosaur, Robot, French Bulldog, Panda, Bear and Pig
· New Jungle theme
· New helicopter vehicle to navigate around the DLC world map
The game itself is a single player/co-op experience where you must navigate wacky levels and prep meals to satiate the residents of the Onion Kingdom. Up to 4 players can play at once to try and test their saucier speediness with or against each other.
The retail version of Overcooked is out now in Europe for £19.99/24,99 € while the launch date for North America is November 15th for $19.99 USD. The Lost Morsel DLC comes out that same day for £3.99/4,49€/$4.99 USD. The digital version is only available for PC while the digital and retail version are available for Xbox One and PS4.
Next cheapest places available currently for £17.99 at 365Games and Base.