£2 instead of £20 for an adrenaline filled day of paintballing with 200 paintballs and combat equipment at Adventure Sports - Save 90%
When out on the haunt in the woods of Warwickshire, make sure you mark your territory.
Wait, that's mark your territory with red, green, blue and more, when you pay only £2 for a full session of paintball, normally worth £20. You'll be supplied with 200 paintballs and the whole protective gear at one of the first paintball sites in the Midlands: Adventure Sports.
Adventure Sports is indeed the place to go for some colourful action.The paintball site is a former Ministry of Defence army training facility that was used to teach soldiers how to shoot rifles and pistols, throw grenades and fire mortar bombs. Now you and your mates will run through the trenches, defend the fort, and most definitely, capture the flag! Akin to its original combating grounds, hone your defensive skills as the paintball games test your tactical and marksmanship skills. You are still fighting for survival after all.
* Equipment includes ammo belt and semi-automatic paintgun
* Combat in former ex-army training facilities
* Conveniently located off the M40 motorway
* 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
* Voucher valid until 1st May 2011
* Applicable 7 days a week, but minimum 12 people on site in order to book a mid-week session
* Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
* Upgrades available on the day, or at the point of booking
* Subject to available bookings and weather conditions
* Minimum age of 11; 11-16 must be accompanied by a paying adult
* Not valid with other offers