decent tv with £250 off the usual price for 7 days as a part of their promotion, starting tomorrow thursday
a few people are still saying it is not online or instore, if you ring the argos phoneline they have stock ready to be sent out but it appears they are neglecting to update the site for some strange reason?
0845 640 2020
thanks to dancrawley for finding this out
Television Picture Quality:
* High Definition Ready.
* Integrated digital (freeview).
* 42in (106cm) widescreen TV with 106cm visible screen size.
* Resolution 1024 x 768 pixels.
* Contrast ratio 2,000,000:1 Dynamic.
* Vreal 4 picture enhancement.
* Viewing angle free.
* Progressive scan.
* 2 HDMI sockets.
* 2 SCART sockets.
* Component video socket.
* Optical connection.
* Headphone socket.
* AV socket (side and rear).
* DC socket (rear).
* NICAM sound system.
* 20W RMS power output.
* Digitally interactive.
* Digital text.
* Digital audio broadcasting (DAB).
* Digital video broadcasting (DVB) subtitles available.
* RF loop.
* Auto setup.
* Auto scan for new channels.
* Now and next electronic programme guide.
* 7 day Electronic Programme Guide.
* CI Slot.
* UHF/VHF tuner.
* Auto setup.
* Auto search tuner.
* Auto search sorting.
* Auto search labelling.
* Sleep timer.
* Child lock.
* Picture in Picture (PAT).
* Remote control requires 2 x AA batteries (included).
* 230V AC mains operated.
* Size of TV (H)66.1, (W)102.9, (D)10cm.
* Weight of TV 26kg (unpackaged).
* Complete with pedestal stand.
* Weight of TV with stand 28kg.
* Size of TV with stand (H)70.9, (W)102.9, (D)32.7cm.