Cheapest place I can see this particular model at other retailers is £520+ and Argos used to sell it for £600.
Not quite as good a deal as last week's Argos one but still a good price for those in the market for a panny instead of a samsung.
Would appreciate people's opinions!
Television Picture Quality:
* High Definition Ready.
* Integrated digital (Freeview).
* 32in (81cm) widescreen TV with 80cm visible screen size.
* Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.
* Contrast ratio 30,000:1.
* Vreal 4 image enhancement.
* Viewing angle 178°.
* 2 HDMI sockets.
* 2 SCART sockets.
* PC input socket.
* Component video socket.
* Headphone socket.
* S-Video socket.
* AV socket (rear).
* DC socket (rear).
* NICAM v-audio sound system.
* 2 x 10W RMS power output.
* Digital sound processor.
* Digitally interactive.
* Digital text.
* Digital video broadcasting (DVB) subtitles available.
* RF loop.
* Auto setup.
* Auto scan for new channels.
* Now and next electronic programme guide.
* 7 day Electronic Programme Guide.
* Top Up TV compatible.
* CI slot.
* VHF tuner.
* Auto setup.
* Auto search tuner.
* Auto search sorting.
* Auto search labelling.
* Sleep timer.
* Child lock.
* Picture and Text.
* Remote control requires 2 x AA batteries (included).
* 220-240V AC mains operated.
* Size of TV (H)51, (W)79.8, (D)9.3cm.
* Weight of TV 11.5kg (unpackaged).
* Complete with pedestal stand.
* Size of TV with stand (H)55.1, (W)79.8, (D)21.7cm.
* Weight of TV with stand 13kg.
* Suitable for wall mounting (brackets not included).
* Standby power consumption 0.4 watts.