Good price for a really good game, takes it to under £14.00 with quidco + 2% attached discount code (not sure if its valid and having me dinner so will check in a minute!!)
The tale of the Patapon tribe continues, as they hunt for the legendary 'World's End.' Shipwrecked on a new continent, they depend upon you, their god, to lead them through this strange new land. As you guide them with your divine drum, they will face a strange new tribe, meet the mysterious and powerful Hero Patapon, and uncover the ruins of the fabled Patapolis.
* New 'Hero' Patapon - develop and customise this special warrior in both single-player and multiplayer mode to create your own personalised Patapon fighter
* Filled with new elements - with more than 60 stages, more than 20 bosses, and nearly 400 different in-game items to collect, there's double the content of the first game
* A brand new story to amuse Patapon fans, filled with fun moments, intriguing mysteries and new characters
* Tutorial missions to help Patapon newcomers get drumming to the beat in no time at all, ensuring a gentle learning curve for beginners
* Missions can be replayed repeatedly to uncover extra hidden items that will enhance your Patapon army, offering great replay value