If you are looking for the ultimate INTEL box then look no further than the Ultima OC 8800 GTX Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Quad Core overclocked beyond yet to be released QX6950 clock speeds. Supplied as a complete kit this system has the performance to rival ones costing nearly twice the price due to OcUK's expert engineers pre-overclocking this system to safe and reliable settings for a huge performance boost. All you require to make this system complete is an LCD monitor, Keyboard, Mouse and set of speakers which can also be purchased from this online store. This system packs enough power to play the latest games at maximum details including AA/AF upto resolutions of 2560x1600 without breaking a sweat including latest DX10 titles such as Bioshock and upcoming Crysis and Unreal games. Supplied pre-built it has an impressive specification to say the least :-
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 GO 2.40GHz Quad Core CPU Overclocked too a minimum of 3.30GHz and beyond. (8/9 x 400MHz - 1600MHz FSB)
- Tuniq Tower 120 Pro Blue LED Intel approved cooler
- Arctic Silver 5 Heatsink compound professionally hand installed by our technicians
- Abit IP35-Pro Intel P35 (Socket LGA775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
- Award winning Crucial 2GB Ballistix Tracer PC2-8500 CAS5 (2x1GB) Dual Channel Kit (Overclocked at 1000MHz+) (Note when upgrading to 4GB overclock drops to 3.25GHz on CPU)
- 500GB Western Digital 16MB Cache SATA-2 Hard Drive
- NVIDIA 8800 GTX 768MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) DirectX 10 Graphics Card
- Pioneer 115DBK 20x DVD±RW Dual Layer ReWriter (Black)
- Antec NINE HUNDRED Gamers ATX Case
- OCZ 1010W Next Generation Power Supply
Note - All Ultima systems are built and installed on demand, during busy periods this may cause a delay of between 24 and 48 hours in despatching your order. The Ultima can be supplied assembled with or without your choice of installed operating system but is supplied without keyboard, mouse, speakers or monitor (all of which are available elsewhere in this on-line store).
Note - If you select the 4GB Memory Upgrade option then the CPU overclock is reduced to 3.1GHz - 3.2GHz region to maintain stability with all four memory banks filled.