First Deal - Gonna try and get it right :)
£14.99 for Football Manager 2010 and £5 for Virtua Tennis 2009 (thanks to Ionfar for spotting it) until the March 8th
Link for Virtua Tennis 2009http://store.steampowered.com/app/10690/
Football Manager 2010:
About the Game:
Football Manager 2010 is the latest iteration of the worlds best selling football management simulation series. Developed by multi award-winning studio Sports Interactive, Football Manager 2010 is slated to release on October 30th, 2009.
* Polish Making the game faster, more immersive, more realistic and easier to play with better in game feedback and more advice.
* Improved Match Engine Improved AI, over 100 new animations in 3D mode, better lighting, improved pitch degradation, stadiums and crowds.
* Match Analysis A match analysis tool that shows you where shots, passes, crosses, headers, tackles, fouls and interceptions have happened for both sides, both live in game, and post match, allowing you to work out your, and your opponents, strengths and weaknesses.
* New GUI A new look to the game, and a new way of control gone is the side menu, to be replaced by an easier to use tab system, with everything at your finger tips.
* Tactics A new tactics module, making it much easier to make your team play as you want them to, with thousands of possible pre-set options, touchline shouts for easily changing things around, and instant changes. (the old system is still there for people who love their sliders).
* News Center A subscription based newspaper. Get the news about the football world around you that you want, and not the news you dont want.
* New Data Editor A brand new data editor. Not only has the functionality and ease of editing data improved, we are also proud to announce that you can now add competitions and extra levels for leagues currently in the game, and add completely new competitions and leagues all via a very simple to use editor.
* And more... There are still load of additional features, both big and small, to announce for FM2010. Stay tuned!
Virtua Tennis 2009:
About the Game:
Create your own player and join the new World Tour where you are trained by a real-life legend of tennis to compete for the #1 ranking against the biggest stars. Then take your character online and prove you're the best with the new online ranking system!
With brand new courts, a new roll call of tennis stars to compete against and even more court mini-games, Virtua Tennis 2009 is set to be the #1 tennis title once again!
* New Players / Courts - Play as or against over 20 of the world's top players, including seven new to Virtua Tennis and three legends. All-new arenas and the officially licensed Davis Cup provide the most realistic tennis competition to date.
* New Player Creation System - You now have full control over facial, body and clothing customization, as well as the depth to populate the game world with hundreds of unknown opponents.
* More Court Games - Playing alone or with up to three friends compete in 12 mini-games, five completely new, and upload your hi-scores on the worldwide rankings in games such as Zoo Feeder and Pirate War.
* Improved Gameplay - Courtside action is better than ever, with extensive updates to the famous arcade-style Virtua Tennis match engine, as well as 3D crowds and a more realistic courtside experience.