OK not the fastest or best spec'ed PC in the world but for £255 for PC monitor and printer well need I asy more ?
Would be great family setup for Internet and spreadsheets etc
I bought an earlier refurb PC from these and it came as brand new and worked straight from the box.
* Genuine Microsoft® Windows® XP Home SP2 (OEM verison)
* Intel® Celeron® D Processor 336 2.8GHz (533 MHz FSB, 256 KB Cache)
* 256 MB DDR-RAM (PC-3200, 400 MHz)
* 80 GB hard disk drive (7200 rpm SATA 8 MB Cache)
* Dual Layer DVD Writer (4x Double Layer DVD+R/-R; 16x DVD+R/-R; 8x DVD+RW; 6x DVD-RW; 48x CD-R; 24x CD-RW)
* Intel GMA 900 - Graphic Media Accelerator
* MS 7131 Mainboard with Intel® 915 GL Chipset
* LAN onboard
* 56K V.90 Modem
* 6 Channel Audio
* Wired Multimedia Keyboard
* Wired PS/2 Mouse (2 button, wheel)
* 15" TFT XGA LCD Colour Monitor
* Visible screen diagonal 38 cm
* Typical viewing angle
o Horizontal 120º
o Vertical 100º
* Typical contrast ratio 400:1
* Maximum resolution 1024 x 768
* Typical response time 16 ms
* Typical brightness 250 cd/m²
* Multilingual on screen display
* Low radiation according to TCO 99
* Monitor Cables Included:
o 1x Power cord (AC 100-240V~50-60Hz)
o 1x 15 pin D-Sub connection cable
o 1x Audio cable
LEXMARK X1190 All-in-one Printer, Scanner & Copier Product Description
* Ideal for your personal copying, printing and scanning needs! Simply connect it to your PC to start using its powerful features.
* The flatbed design makes it easy to scan and copy books and photos, while the 48-bit, 600 x 1200-dpi scanner produces high-quality black and colour scans and copies.
* Prints crisp text and high quality images. Capable of a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 colour dots per inch and can print up to 14 black or 8 colour pages per minute.