I know maybe not as good as the recent M&S offer but that was very store specific,this toothbrush spec would normally be £100+ but this is a twin pack!
£60 for one of these brushes I think sounds ok, yes I know its a toothbrush but it gets very good feedback!
* The new Philips HX6952 ProResults brush head has been designed with broader sweeping motion and contour fit bristles for increased tooth coverage
* Philips HX6952 is a dual pack with a UV sanitizer to kill germs on your brush head for hygienic storage of toothbrush heads and optimum results
* Philips Sonicare is clinically proven to remove significantly more plaque, FlexCare ProResult brush head provides better, comfort-enhanced brushing experience
* Philips Sonicare HX6952 comes with soft travel bag, dual handles, FlexCare ProResult brush head and UV sanitizer for all in one pack for you and your partner
* With two year guarantee, 3 Flexible brushing modes and 2 Personalised cleaning routines this electric toothbrush pack is all you want for a perfect oral care